Mendini violin is completely hand-carved with a solid spruce top and maple back and sides. It is fitted with a maple fingerboard, pegs, and chin rest, and an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners. This violin includes a lightweight form fitting hard, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, an adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding & soft rubber feet, rosin, bridge, and an extra set of violin strings, making this package ideal for beginners.
- Size 1/10 satin antique violin
- Hand-carved solid spruce top with maple back & sides
- Maple fingerboard, pegs, and chin rest with an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners
- Includes: lightweight hard case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, adjustable shoulder rest, two bridges, and an extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects